- Prepare comprehensive designs of illustrations, sketches, layouts, and copy for print reproduction according to instructions of client or sales team
- Provide proofs and renderings for customer approval that layout the sign design and specify sign sizing, graphics and text
- Print graphics and text on wide format printer and/or cut graphics and text using a vinyl plotter
- Weed excess vinyl from computer generated prints and/or cut images using exacto blades or similar
- Prepare substrates for application. This may include cutting, painting, laminating, or cleaning the substrate using hand tools and light power tools
- Perform finishing operations such as laminating and/or mounting of vinyl graphics on substrate
- Manufacture and assemble signs using basic power tools to include adding decorative and/or installation hardware to substrates
- Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-construction by accurately reading and interpreting a Work Order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable standards
- Maintain all equipment including computers, plotters, laminators and printers in good working order
- Maintain design and production rates that meet or exceed established standards and customer requirements
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements that minimize waste, reduce costs, and shorten lead times
- Install signs and graphics in the field (vehicles, windows, exterior and interior walls) as needed
- Perform other duties as needed such as answering the phone, helping at the front counter, consulting with customers, housekeeping, etc.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)